Learning the key fundamentals of science will open up a whole new world to students. Students will receive a first-hand understanding of the wonders within the human body and the world around them.
My passion for Science and Biology led me to follow a career in teaching as I love imparting my knowledge to students who are our next generation. I am very motivated to bring out a love for science in my students by using modern multimedia technologies in my lessons. My ultimate goal is to ensure that every student is engaged in a learning environment with different methodologies that help individual students.
An undergrad degree in Medical Bioscience at Monash University gives me a unique position to inspire students with the technological advances of today’s world. Years of experience in private tutoring as well as teaching in a school gives me an understanding that different students require different teaching techniques. It also gives me an insight into the needs of students for personalized lessons, motivation and encouragement.
- Engage students in an interactive teaching style
- Prepare exam papers and homework assignments
- Work closely with students to individually prepare them for O/L examination
- Lesson preparation with multimedia for easy understanding
- Manual and computer-based patient data entry
- Maintain and prepare equipment for use in diagnostic testing
- Carry out diagnostic testing on patient samples under laboratory manager’s supervision
- Help students tackle problems by personalizing lessons to individual students
- Engage students in Q & A sessions that focuses on their areas of difficulty
- Impart information in an easy to understand manner developed through multiple experiences at teaching students of various capabilities
- Motivate and encourage students to help them reach their full potential
MONASH UNIVERSITY, AUSTRALIA
Bachelor of Science, Medical Bioscience
ECOLE INTERNATIONALE SCHOOL
GCE Edexcel O/L
- 2006 Edexcel High Achiever Award for GCE O/L Biology World Prize
ELIZABETH MOIR SCHOOL
GCE Edexcel A/L
- Full Academic Scholarship
- 2008 Edexcel High Achiever Award for GCE A/L 3 Grade A’s
Please note that all times are in New Zealand standard time
Time In New Zealand :
Classes will be created after you have paid for the dates, classes in full.
Once a class is booked, you cannot change the date/time. So please double check the classes & dates before booking