B Eng (Hons)
Stephen is a graduated engineering student at the University of Auckland, New Zealand. He was one of the top student in high school and had won a economics competition award from the Reserved Bank of New Zealand as the team leader. He has more than three years of tutoring and formal teaching experiences. He helped more than 30 students individually on 1v1 casual basics. He’s familiar with the of Cambridge A2/AS, IB and NCEA and capable of teaching Math, Economics and Physics.
• Helped students prepare for routine and standardized tests, including college entrance exams.
• Provided meaningful math, physics and economics tutoring to improve the skills of students from Year
9 to Year 13 grades.
• Tutored for more than 30 students individually.
• Provided self-made materials to students to enhance their study in NCEA, CIE and IB program.
Calculus and Physics tutor
• Off-class teaching at Westlake High school
• on every Tuesday and Thursday
• Programme: NECA Level 3
CNSST Culture Learning Centre
• part-time math teaching on every Sunday afternoon for 4 hours
• Primary level (Year 1-2 and year 7-10)
Please note that all times are in New Zealand standard time
Time In New Zealand :
Classes will be created after you have paid for the dates, classes in full.
Once a class is booked, you cannot change the date/time. So please double check the classes & dates before booking